*Welcome *Rooms/gite *Photo gallery *Rates/contact *How to get there
On the site:
Heated swimming-pool (7 x 14 m) ,play area by a wood and away from the rooms, so that the children's games won't disturb you if you want to relax or read a book.
Footpath on your doorstep
French boule game (pétanque) / archery
tennis in Valeilles (500m)
fishing ( neighbour's pond )
14 July festival in Roquecor (8 km)
Outdoor swimming pool in Pujols.(22 km)
Recreation field in Montaigu-de-Quercy.(12 km)
skydiving nearby Montaigu-de-Quercy
- Cycling in the surroundings
horse-riding in Saint-Beauzeil.(4 km)
Market at the foie gras mueum in Frespech.(14 km)
Parc des pirates - Penne d' Agenais.(10 km)
- The numerous villages and little medieval towns have hardly changed through the centuries. They are very animated on market days, rich in coulours and scents with the abundance of local products, flowers and vegetables.(prunes, duck liver and breast steaks, sunflower oil, wine)
- Many fortified castles (Bonaguil, Biron,...)
Château de Bonaguil.(25 km)
- Walibi Aquitaine - Agen (Rocquefort 40 km)
- As for culture, they host many typical fetes, some fairs (antiques), some festivals of music..
- Magnificent prehistoric sites of Lascaux, Rocamadour, Padirac, Sarlat.
- A little further away, Cahors and Montauban (Albi) with their old centres, their architectural masterpieces, the bridge Valenré that belongs to the Unesco Trust, Sainte-Cécile Cathedral, and their museums devoted to the great painters Toulouse-Lautrec and Ingres.
Cahors - the bridge Valentré
- The two main cities within reach, Toulouse the fourth largest city in France with its famous pink brick walls.You can visit the St. Sernin Basilica, the Augustins museum, the Cite de L' espace (space city). Bordeaux, maritime port with beautiful classical style architecture, St. Andre Cathedrale, the St. Michel Tower.
Saint-Sernin Basilica in Toulouse